Angry_Games

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
dude

if your gf says "go buy this video game so we can play together" and you question that in ANY WAY, you should eat a giant bottle of poison pills.

Seriously.

LOL

anytime a girl wants to play a really cool video game with you...she is your future wife. Hands down. No questions asked.

lol..... my girl loves to play GH2 with me. She's actually starting to burn me out with it. lol. But in all seriousness, you're right. I've gotta marry this woman.

lol..... my girl loves to play GH2 with me. She's actually starting to burn me out with it. lol. But in all seriousness, you're right. I've gotta marry this woman.

momma doesn't get a lot of time these days to play with me =/

however, I am now learning how to play on Hard and so i get the jonz every night about the time she and my brother have to sleep...I put on the nice Sen HD495 headphones and crank it up!

• 4 weeks later...

360 won't have a wireless controller for a while either, as ONLY microsoft can make them (they are hesitant to give out the tech to 3rd parties, but I am quite sure they will bend when they see how popular Guitar Hero is)

I'm sitting on my hands until the 360 comes out...I'll probably have to sell a couple bits of hardware to get it but i don't care!

Gamestop says April 3rd the release on 360 which I hope is right, me and my neighbors are looking forward to this game.

Do you think once it has been out for a while that they will have downloadable songs through the Xbox marketplace?

Gamestop says April 3rd the release on 360 which I hope is right, me and my neighbors are looking forward to this game.

Do you think once it has been out for a while that they will have downloadable songs through the Xbox marketplace?

they've already stated that they will utilize Live for downloadable songs, and they expect to have (hopefully) the entire Guitar Hero I songlist available for download on opening day