New wallet

njswift10141980

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To hell with that fancy duct-tape wallet. I made my own when I was younger, and it surprisingly lasted over a year (at the time I only had a little cash, and a few video rental cards).

What I ended up sporting one night a few summers ago. Plenty of room for all my money, credit cards, license, gum, mints, yo-yo....

me7vi.th.jpg

What I need nowadays is one with a breathalyzer on the credit-card pocket so I can't buy the entire bar a round of drinks anymore.

Sorry for all the bad jokes. I've had a Rolf's trifold wallet for the past three years with only one problem. The pockets have gotten stretched out too far, and if I take out one card from either side, the whole lot on that side is liable to fall out if I'm not careful.

home made duct tape wallet I made in english class my junior year in highschool

honestly i'm surprised it hasn't fallen to pieces yet lol

Well it is Duct Tape! It should last forever....Anyone ever make a Gorilla Tape wallet? Gorilla tape is some nasty stuff, it is basically duct tape on crack. My friends and I gorilla taped a guy to his bed when he passed out at a party, it ended up making his arms bleed from the tape taking his skin off a little bit. Word of advice, don't pass out at parties.

-Will

I think I'm gonna ask the guy at the leather shop to make me a Bad Mother F1@#er wallet :)

Right now I have a two button leather biker style chain wallet. It's about 10 years old! The buttons are a bit rusty, but it still holds cash!