New wallet

njswift10141980

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got rid of my wallet. I was tired of sitting on it and making my back hurt. As I just got a cell phone of my own in January, and it has one of the old style covers with the clear plastic over the buttons, I put all my necessary cards in the back of there. I just saw a cell phone case the other day that's designed to carry your phone horizontally and has pockets in it for your money, cards, etc. which I may get.

Years ago, when I was in SoCal riding in the hills outside of San Diego, I went down on my motorcycle. I went around a corner and the back tire caught some oil and slid out from underneath me. The first thing I did was to fall on my butt before I realized what had happened and get myself to rolling as I was taught in MC school. I was really happy to have the instructor I did because he not only taught us how to ride, but also how to fall and I credit him with making us prepared. What I was not prepared for was, after falling, when I was talking to the police, I had to give over my license and registration, which were both in my wallet. It was one of those nylon ones with the velcro. I pulled it out of my back pocket and right there, clear as day, were a half dozen gouges about a quarter inch deep and 3-4 inches long. Since I wore my wallet on the same side that I fell on (I wear it in my right rear pocket and was turning right), I must have hit wallet first. Wish I still had that as it would have made a great show and tell. :D

Well received all three wallets I ordered numbers 2 and 3 along with the following one http://www.ebags.com/dopp/regatta_88_serie...fm?modelid=9888 which I found to be cool with it's removable ID section, but when you load the wallet it almost rivals George costanza's wallet, and the Geoffrey Beene is nice but the places where you put your ID and CC's is too frickiing tight it took me almost 10 mins to get my driver's license out and I almost snapped it in two but I have finally made my decision I’m keeping the Royce the one with the blue interior everything fits perfectly and it’s stylish.