DFI-Street Forums Logo Contest!

Angry_Games

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take this as my 1st submission...I will bring few more

http://img188.imageshack.us/my.php?image=imagemage123op3.jpg

***I have had absolutely 0 ideas on what to do with the left side (...lol) - I know this is very simple but I think it looks all right

Ill have something more colorful as soon as I get an idea on what to do - the problem is that the previous image that I have designed, the one with the street sign and all (in my previous posts) - that was going to be my submission, but now that we are doing 1024 width I cannot make that design fit into anything - at least not yet !

Ill try again - im drawing a blank here lol

ok if its not too late im back in the game.

heres a brand new attempt from me with the correct size etc.

finalentryda0.th.jpg

EDIT: just noticed for some reason my reading on the toaster has dissapeared will sort asap.

Here is my logo:

speedfire5.jpg

Could you by any chance remove the person at the computer as well as the computer itself?

Oh also could you make the font smaller on the DFI-STREET and use the nasalization font?

I know this is alot to ask but I am curious as to how it would come out.

Thanks!

Tmod

Could you by any chance remove the person at the computer as well as the computer itself?

Oh also could you make the font smaller on the DFI-STREET and use the nasalization font?

I know this is alot to ask but I am curious as to how it would come out.

Thanks!

Tmod

Choose between these 3:

speedfire1.jpg

speedfire2.jpg

speedfire3.jpg

you had better be lucky i can't login to admin control panel as you are looking at a 7-day ban for not bothering to read the rules about sig sizes

I am sorry I did not know the size to make my sig. I used the size I saw on alot of the peoples sigs. Please forgiveme. I will change it. What is the size?