DFI-Street Forums Logo Contest!

Angry_Games

The font case for the MHZ on the toaster is wrong.

The toaster is to far to the left from the right border, Will cause problems with the navbar.

Tmod

These are just rough layouts, I can post the .psd files that are split to fit with the style if that would be easier, fonts, placement can be tweeked later. If we keep nitpicking this is going to go on forever.:cool:

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are just rough layouts, I can post the .psd files that are split to fit with the style if that would be easier, fonts, placement can be tweeked later. If we keep nitpicking this is going to go on forever.:cool:

You asked for suggestions, I gave them.

Are we going to base the winner on rough drafts?

I don't have the answer to that and only Happy would.

Tmod

Here’s a quick stab at some tach’s. For the locked thread, I just used the tack as is that was already on the test page.

69611386.6W5fFjdI.new_posts.gif New Posts

a> No New Posts

69611389.5IzP69e5.hot_thread.gif Hot Thread

69611390.p29V2XZG.thread_closed.gif Locked Thread

The red border in the hot thread needs to be bolder imo. Its a little too hard to see.

The red border in the hot thread needs to be bolder imo. Its a little too hard to see.

I made it bolder, and updated my thread with the new Hot Thread Tach. I’m not very good with graphics. It’s just an idea. If the idea is liked, I can fix them to be all a little bolder.

Tell me what you think of this....

the image is 1024 x 181 - the height has to be a bit bigger since my toaster image goes in the black bar

I tried to vision it so that the kid playing on the computer is looking in the monitor....and everything that is on the right side of the monitor is what dfi-street is all about - thats kind of what i had in mind - thats why the left side is still a bit 'quiet' compared to the right side....when the image transitions from the monitor onto the right side - it gets more alive...

anyway....tell me what you think

http://img406.imageshack.us/my.php?image=number6gg9.jpg

I think the person at the keyboard needs to go.

If you work with that link to the street sign and consider my suggestions I think it would make for one good looking logo.

If you think I am suffering from rectal cranial inversion then by all means let me know. :D

Tmod

also.....are we basing the winner on rough drafts ( like tmod asked ) - or on the final image the user has entered

I just got off the horn with Happy and he stated that the finished product will be judged and not any rough drafts.

This would be best for all involved as we won't have to tweak after the contest is over and we get to see what we are actually getting.

So do the best you can and use that wild imagination that we all have.

Tmod