DFI-Street Forums Logo Contest!

Angry_Games

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all righty....let me know if anything needs to be changed

Well I think we pretty much have the layout nailed.

Now we need Happy over here to say what he likes and doesn't like about the graphic.

After all it is his forum.

I am going to play with getting the bottom of the toaster in there as well.

Thanks for hanging in there with my requests.

Tmod

I havent got much fiddlin time with the tachs but I am looking at the sizing right now.

Could they be slightly larger such as 40x40 tachgreen40x40.jpg or 50x50 tachgreen50x50.jpg ?

I belive I will have to make the face directly behind the needle black to make it stand out.

no prob...glad I could help - should I repost my old image (the original size) as well as this one as the entry

We are going to stick with the 1024 width so there is no reason to submit anything that is narrower.

If you want to submit several different logo's then by all means do it. You know what I am looking for in the logo as far as fitting in and killing the dead space.

Tmod

I havent got much fiddlin time with the tachs but I am looking at the sizing right now.

Could they be slightly larger such as 40x40 tachgreen40x40.jpg or 50x50 tachgreen50x50.jpg ?

I belive I will have to make the face directly behind the needle black to make it stand out.

The current icons are 35x35 so for uniformity I would like them all to stay that way.

Thanks for the work!!

Tmod

ATTENTION ALL LOGO DESIGNERS!!

The logo width has been changed to 1024 with the height still remaining at 152.

Please keep this in mind as you develop new graphics or modify your current ones.

Only 1024x152 graphics will be considered in the contest.

Thanks to all that are participating in this contest, Keep up the great work.

Tmod

We are going to stick with the 1024 width so there is no reason to submit anything that is narrower.

If you want to submit several different logo's then by all means do it. You know what I am looking for in the logo as far as fitting in and killing the dead space.

Tmod

Okay...now that we have the size all worked out - ill try and fill that 'dead' space with something interesting lol

Okay...now that we have the size all worked out - ill try and fill that 'dead' space with something interesting lol

I got the bottom of the toaster in the nav bar so take a look at the logo now.

I had to cut the image one pixel at a time until it looked right.

Tmod