DFI-Street Forums Logo Contest!

Angry_Games

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

little edit done again so you can see the rest of the toaster on top of the border and ive added in the cable going off of the screen.

moddedspeedfire12mc8.th.jpg

I am by no means a graphics person, But the screen width is set at 100% so the cord shouldn't really be seen.

Also it might create a problem in that the screen will try and compensate and show a gap when it shouldn't.

Tmod

hello....i've refined my image a bit and changed out sign stylings....

tell me how you like it now and if it all seems good, I will add in the lettering on the sign

edit: i made the sign stand out a bit more - people should know where they are ;)

Not that my opinion will decide the winner here, but I like that sign a lot better!

Edit: I just noticed the specs on the toaster. I'm guessing that those are still from the original file, but those stats are pretty weak these days. lol

Perhaps an upgrade is in order?

Not that my opinion will decide the winner here, but I like that sign a lot better!

Edit: I just noticed the specs on the toaster. I'm guessing that those are still from the original file, but those stats are pretty weak these days. lol

Perhaps an upgrade is in order?

thnx...im just waiting to see whether i need to refine it some more or not - thnx though

DuTcH, would you be able to put yours up with the menu bar? It would be nice to see how it all fits together.

The only things I can suggest are about the tach. It seems like the needle is off-center, too far too the left. Also, with the bright white in it, it seems more prominent than the Toaster. From what I've seen here the Toaster needs to be a main focal point.

Just my $.02... :D

hello....i've refined my image a bit and changed out sign stylings....

tell me how you like it now and if it all seems good, I will add in the lettering on the sign

edit: i made the sign stand out a bit more - people should know where they are ;)

Well, I just looked at this page in this thread, so haven’t looked at what anyone else has done, but I like this. My one comment, and I know Happy wants that toaster there, is that the florescent green of the toaster just doesn’t go with the rest of the logo of the color scheme of Speedfire. I wonder how he would feel about changing the florescent green to a florescent orange, or another color that fits the rest of the logo and the Speedfire Theme.

hey guys i apologize, i been super busy since last night, and will be for a little longer, but I will return and critique everything from where I left off

still plenty of time left so don't panic, and if others critique then listen to their opinions and keep working (you don't have to like or do what they suggest, you just have to listen and keep an open mind)

:)