Strange Noise

Bosco

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats a ball python... used to have one years ago when i was in victoria... great pet, gave it to my uncle when i moved ( he said its near 5 1/2 feet now ) but what a poor snake thats really gotta suck... well... looks like someone has a new belt :P

Oh brother :lol:

lol... it was so cool tho... there where christmas lights in his cage that where wired in with my stereo speakers and they used to flash with the bass.. and there was a little light in his "home" (which i made out of paper mache) that could be turned on or off so i could show my friends... and im pretty sure if i was into computers back then like i am now, there would have been somehting to do with computers in there... ive been eyeing my cats little house lately... think i might toss a ccfl in there or something :P

a friend of mine as a ball python and they are great. i feel bad for it too. But why would u put lights and stuff on a cage? that just stresses the snake out more than it already is stuck in a cage. Yeah, dodge vipers are great except the new ones, i hate the new redesign

Edited by Sly_C