Strange Noise

Bosco

Yeah, dodge vipers are great except the new ones, i hate the new redesign

yeah, i was so pissed off they redesigned it, just too make it slightly faster. The old ones were so unique. Now the sides are corvette-like :(

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, he basically wrapped himself around his arm like normal when he was out of his cage and being held. My step-dad tried to pull him off a little later and instead he crawled up his body and tried to constrict around his head/neck area. It didn't really have much of a chance, but it was too close for us...

yeah, i was so pissed off they redesigned it, just too make it slightly faster. The old ones were so unique. Now the sides are corvette-like :(

The sides (and other things) are Corvette-like because they wish they could get Corvette-like performance with them. Unfortunately for Dodge, the Viper is still outrun by a Z06.

FOr $20k less.

Ouch.

Trios

ok the ford lightining is all but a match for a vette and a viper can smoke a lightining so i think dodge wins

i saw an 86 dodge omni smoke a viper 3 times at race city... that... and theres a video from the street races here in calgary thats floating around on kazaa... its a dodge viper being eaten by a honda civic hb... so sometimes... haveing the most expensive toy on the block isnt always the best

• 6 months later...
No as if I would drive a Honda :P

I got the pics in a email this morning :)

what honda???????

Honda makes Acura RSX's, let alone all Acura Cars.

Infact Acura's have Honda stamped on their engines.

Its like the GM and chevy thing.

or a toyota and lexus thing