DFI-Street Conroe fund (HG/RG)

Angry_Games

just wanted to let everyone know that Rgone and I should have our Conroe cpu (E6600 and E6700) by Monday at the latest (already ordered from newegg)

thx again everyone, we will do our best to make everyone interested in one!

Just make sure you get some sleep over the weekend, coz you'll probably be stompin' through the night the first couple of days... LoL

Enjoy!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"thx again everyone, we will do our best to make everyone interested in one!"

What you talkin about Willis? I ALWAYS stay 30 steps beyond the curve, however next year, I'll be interested in the results!

Shame On You For Begging Money!!

THIS is really bad!!! You should be removed as admin!!

STOP giving them money for nothing

Maybe you dont understand english as well as others, but Happy_Games and RGone NEVER begged for any money. Not once, not ever. They recieved DONATIONS because we, the community of DFI-Street, the denizens of this domain who leech off of his bandwidth every month without any form of compensation decided to show our gratitude by giving them the ability to truly review and critique Intel's Core 2 Duo processor. Without these DONATIONS they wouldn't be able to provide us with a true perspective of a hot issue/item in today's tech market.

Get off their backs. To repeat, Happy_Games and RGone have never asked the community for money. It was EllisD's original idea to donate money to them, and we, as the community, decided to show our support and thanks.

1. I would think someone else came up with the idea, and they are just greatful that they did.
  2. It will help other people in this forum, old and new, as they get to know the chip inside out.
  3. Whats $10 or £5 to most of the people on this board, when they have spent $1000-2000 on their rig.
  4. If they get enough over in donations mabey they could change it into a compertition by giving something back to one of the donators, say a DFI keyring signed by people at DFI or a DFI banner? hehe. It wouldn't have to be anything expensive, just exclusive?
  5. I for one would like to see how far the people who know the board can push the chip.
  6. People wouldn't have donated if they hadn't wanted to. If you didn't then that's fine, but you can still benefit from the support they will give you.
  7. I think DFI should fund all their exploits and buy all the latest kit for them to play with, that way they can advise about the best way to get the most from these enthusiat boards. If they can spend $1 000 000 dollars on designing the board (guess), then they should be able to gine the support guys at least $50 000 to test and support the product as good support retains customers. Can you tell I work in the support service and get fed up with sales getting all the money, and support just scraping through having to justify every penny.

HAH!!! It is nothing for them to post... how many posts does A_G have... H_G, sorry... What 20+ THOUSAND... I'm posting my butt off somedays and will NEVER know as much or be able to give as much USEFUL advise as either Happy or Rgone have or will do... I don't call that "money for nothin"... it would be nice if we could get some chicks for free... :eek:

Please say you were joking, your lible to lose more of your reputation if you weren't... :rolleyes: O, too late...

We need more smilies...

Dude, whatever... EllisD set up a Poll to see who would be up for it... Before HG even knew about it...

I think DFI should fund all their exploits and buy all the latest kit for them to play with, that way they can advise about the best way to get the most from these enthusiat boards. If they can spend $1 000 000 dollars on designing the board (guess), then they should be able to gine the support guys at least $50 000 to test and support the product as good support retains customers. Can you tell I work in the support service and get fed up with sales getting all the money, and support just scraping through having to justify every penny.

I feel ya!

I don't call that "money for nothin"... it would be nice if we could get some chicks for free...

:D