using "dangerous" PSU

godlyatheist

yes that would get me the powerstream 520W or for $10 more i can get the 700W GamerXstream with free shipping. However, I cannot have any LED going on since im taking my rig to college dorm. (maybe shouldn't bought a side-window case......) I think i'll get the enermax for $75.
Which Enermax? :confused:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Halvis
However, I cannot have any LED going on since im taking my rig to college dorm. (maybe shouldn't bought a side-window case......)

do WHAT????

However, I cannot have any LED going on since im taking my rig to college dorm. (maybe shouldn't bought a side-window case......)

do WHAT????

My wife and I have been trying to decrypt that post for 15 minutes now, and I have a theory:D;

His LEDs won't come on after transporting the PC to a dorm, and he should have bought a windowed case.

Guest Halvis

ahhhh. OK, I get it now. I was trying to IMAGINE a college that FORBID LEDS in computer fans, or something.

lol wth?

I'm sure the party animals with the neon beer signs in their dorm rooms aren't worried. I think you're over thinking this, ooor... going to a strict college. If your roomie's only concern is the LED lights in your computer thats a pretty fricken tame college.

Spend the few extra dollars on a good psu, while you actually have some money. Because once you get to college that is gonna change. And if you think your computer now will keep you happy throughout your college career you're having some serious delusions. Even the non-computer related degrees use computers.

If you get a good psu now, you can at least transition that to a new platform. That and the mouse, keyboard and case will be it.