Watercooling My PC-V2000 *Complete with pictures*

An update:

forestorm is ordering me a Stealth GTS 360 (2 pass) as well as a DD Koosah when he orders his DD stuff

I'll be selling him my radiator and Maze 4 and stepping-up to a 7900GTX... which means a complete tear down

Lol, only took what, two weeks to get bit by the upgrade bug?

Sucker. :D

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I've got the X-flow, and I'm "upgrading" to the non X-flow version. The single pass doesn't work out with my setup (the placement of the barbs)

It's being ordered tomorrow as is the Koosah.

I'm getting a 7950GT when they come out, as well.

So some small updates then I suspect.

I'm getting a 7950GT when they come out, as well.

Probably not worth it unless you're still having problems with your 7900GT. From what I've read it's essentially just a slightly faster version of the GT, yet still below the GTX. That's a pretty fine line of a performance increase.

Probably not worth it unless you're still having problems with your 7900GT. From what I've read it's essentially just a slightly faster version of the GT, yet still below the GTX. That's a pretty fine line of a performance increase.

The 7950GT also has 512MB of on board memory.

7seriesio7.gif

I am still having problems with the 7900GT. This is my 5th card so I filed with the BBB and EVGA called a few days later offering me the ability to Step-Up (my card is months out of the 90 period)

So for $10 it makes sense to me.

A 7900GTX or 7950GX2 make no sense as DX10 is around the corner anyway... so C2D E6600 (maybe quad core) and DX10 are in my future... :)