Watercooling My PC-V2000 *Complete with pictures*

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im looking at getting one of these shortly.. Good to get Ideas off this.. Though mine will be air cooled :P

Tuniq Tower Power Baby.

Nice work there mate.

I've got the same case on it's way to me... and pretty much the same w/c gear. I was going to get a Silverstone TJ07, but the V2000B came up cheap:) I plan on mounting mt GTS 360 against the side in the bottom section... Might buy a windowed panel and cut the fan holes in that. Moster of a case though, one of the few stylish options for an internal 360 rad by the looks.

:D

This is getting to be really, really expensive

lol

You live at HOME with "the parents", you don't know what "really expensive" is yet. You WILL, one day, but you will have absolutly no recollection of me telling you this. On the count of 3, you will wake up and have no recollection of reading this response,

Good Job David! :)

• 1 month later...
Guest LithoTech

Great work! Amazing quality and finish!

You doing work like this at your age, I can't wait to see what you are doing in 5-10 years when you have so much more experience with metal working etc. Obviously, you don't need any more experience in computers, water cooling, and design -- far exceeding most people twice or thrice your age!

Bravo! :D

Yep, Dave, your case is an inspiration man. Great job. And good for you not to get impatient with the whole setup and ending with a hack job.

Quite honestly one of the most beautiful WC setups I've ever seen. It was your first time modding as well, so extra cudos to you.

:)