Nvidia Or Ati?

SuperdogBYC

tommorow will be the release of the fx5700 and 5950 . there alot better than the 5900 and 5600 versions there replacing . the 5700 is alot better than the 5600 and is giving the xt a run for the money. but ati has changed the 9600xt specs and it will be a few weeks till we see what those changes are. these will be the last video cards released till next year. you cant go wrong with a 9800 non pro from best buy for 238$ there getting hard to find and most overclock to pro speeds. ati has droped the non pro 9800 because it was eating into there pro sales

i was just wondering...slightly off-topic...if money was NOT an issue. Would a quadro perform better than any of the aforementioned videocards? I know it's normally used in workstations and for graphic/video editing, but how does it perform for regular everyday applications and hardcore gaming?

no, the quadro is no better in gaming. my brother made that mistake when he actually BOUGHT one... he sold it on ebay for 2/3 of what he paid for it 2 months later to get a 9800 pro... which in turn wasn't as good when he was doing cad work.