New Bios Mod DFI Expert

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U wont try until Merlin gives good file...

??? I downloaded from your link this morning and it worked fine. the first time i tried i downloaded directly from merlin's link and i got the corrupt message, but then i downloaded from your link and the zip file worked fine. do i not have the right file? it says ex041106.bin inside the zip file. should i not try this file? what about your copy? is yours working ok? just email it to me if it does - [email protected]. thanks.

Thanks, Merlin!!!!! I couldn't get the new revision of Crucial Ballistix to run stable worth a damn at stated or oced speeds with two other bios but running ddr520 now stable so far! I still think Crucial is a pos from my experience with two of their ballastix sets already.

It works fine by me.... But Merlin, can't you do anything for my 4*512 of tccd chips? I cannot sell them, and i can't go over 210 of fsb synchro....

Should it be other timings to modify? With just 2*512 i can go over 310-315 at 2.5-3-3-6...

And i tryed also my max fsb, but at 9*315 it blocks, 8*315 too, 7*315 too (all asynch for beeing sure). Why is my fsb blocked there?

Thanks for your help, and i'm sorry for my engish again!