Truck Got Impounded

bigred

I was speeding... okay I'll be man enough to admit that part. but when the cop spotted all kinds of heavy duty cabling equipment in the back of the truck. most of which you could never convince the judge is just for home (15,000 feet of cat6 on spools, hammer drills, pentascanner, ect).

any how under the new law this would be classified as a "commecial" payload. and since my expidition only has a plate for a personal vehicle, the city can impound it till I get new plates, pay the fee, AND see the judge.

thankfully the judge in that city is family and I should be able to get the truck back shortly :(

but I'm still pissed at the cop for doing something like that.

15,000 feet of cat6?!?! thats a hell of a lot.

yes, part of the side work I do is installing networks. so I need it. besides it's cheaper to buy it in major bulk than to go out and buy 1,000 feet at a time

monster garage is great have u seen the one where jesse kicks the guy off of his team that was great but anyway sorry for the bad luck bigred gl getting ur stuff back maybe u could send some of that spool my way lol i gotta run some line to my sis's room lol

hey red.. u need to come to my place.. help me install my network here.. lol.. I need to get a router soon..

Sux about ur luck. Hopefully all goes well and u get ur truck back soon.