WTF HAPPENED TO OUR FORUM??? (heh..read this before you ask/complain/g

Angry_Games

haha

wev

had a red dot that said "a little shameless behavoir in the past"

so I gave him a single positive rep that said:

All can be forgiven at the Church of Angry (with a sizeable donation!)

and it boosted him all the way up to green again ;)

one good rep from a mod or anyone with high rep can turn someone right around...but it can also turn you from the Jedi to the Sith side quickly...

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woo hoo!

1 negative rep from Happy and you went from Green to grey...booyah!

I HAVE THE POWER!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God has spoken!!!!!!!!!!

Scary.

Hey Happy, who Blocked out the word moderator from that thing below peoples name? Just as a joke I was changing mine to "self-proclaimed moderator" but got "Self-proclaimed *********". I was able to get buy with "M0DERATOR" though, the sysem is not 1337 proof lol.

Scary.

Hey Happy, who Blocked out the word moderator from that thing below peoples name? Just as a joke I was changing mine to "self-proclaimed moderator" but got "Self-proclaimed *********". I was able to get buy with "M0DERATOR" though, the sysem is not 1337 proof lol.

moderator and admin are blocked out but if you are caught bypassing any filter you will be swiftly and permanently banned

we are not tolerant of anyone putting mod or admin in their name

An observation….

I’ve noticed that some threads don’t word wrap in either Firefox or IE7, I have to scroll left & right even at 1280 x 1024 full screen. (no widescreen Dell here yet)

Threads like this one

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread...8196#post518196

I don’t know if this is on my end or what, and it's no biggie, I'm just wondering.

An observation….

I’ve noticed that some threads don’t word wrap in either Firefox or IE7, I have to scroll left & right even at 1280 x 1024 full screen. (no widescreen Dell here yet)

Threads like this one

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread...8196#post518196

I don’t know if this is on my end or what, and it's no biggie, I'm just wondering.

Probably because of that humongous image roby972 posted. Wait till some mod sees that. :D