Worldcup 2006 (merged)

Sorrento

allow me to talk about my team....

i believe portugal can do a good world cup....if they keep their feet on the ground...

tomorrow against angola will be very tough.....they play rough......and mexico worryes me.......

its nice to have good games going on....i really enjoy football.....and the national team is a passion ;)

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well 2 yellow cards is a good result against Chiqui Dracula.

Continued 2 play from japan - great (well ok :) ) 1st half - poor 2nd half, don't think substitutions helped 2 much. Paraguay are a tidy side, but a team like brazil or argentina's strategy looks simple - let england run themselves out in 1st half then turn it up in the 2nd. We haven't learned yet to keep pocession & kill the game.

But it's 1st game & a win :) :shake:

BRASIL!!!

5 stars is simply not enough! A Copa é Nossa!!!

err, um, I mean good luck to everyone... :)

Maybe things will be different this time my dear. :P

Different as in " Vemos que pasa cuando jueguen contra ARGENTINA " :)

Im not a huge fan of futbol, but anyway :P.

Yes shaka hislop was only sub golkeeper & not expected to play. Dwight yorke wsa the biggest revelation to me his last appearences in the premiership he was a lazy prima donna - today he played out of his skin.

you might be right with the voodoooooooo :)

Maybe things will be different this time my dear. :P

Different as in " Vemos que pasa cuando jueguen contra ARGENTINA " :):P.

Vamos a ver, amigo, vamos a ver! :nod:
Trinidad v Sweden = best 0-0 think i've seen for along while, was a David v goliath match to start with but with 10 men trinidad were heroic.
Agreed.

Hi Nehil,

they all played friendly.
yep there were a few hard tackles on your lads early on, but it was played in a good manner , but a lot of the players know each other pretty well.

Argentina & ivory coast was good - Argentina looked the best team so far imo.

Never seen drogba so commited usually in premiership he's just diving or complaining :nod:

allow me to talk about my team....

i believe portugal can do a good world cup....if they keep their feet on the ground...

tomorrow against angola will be very tough.....they play rough......and mexico worryes me.......

its nice to have good games going on....i really enjoy football.....and the national team is a passion ;)

:)

Well I am worried about Iran... they always give 100% and they work as a team.

Supershanks: I am not sure if it was Gerard or someone else, but who ever he was he was forgiven a red card... I think Chiquidracula saw an angel before the game and that way his heart was filled with kindness and goodness... :shake:

Did you saw how many side hand throws he repited? This referee takes rules literally... and maybe FIFA will see that as a good thing :rolleyes:

Game was bad, England only had a few shots from long distance... the goal was an autogoal... Paraguay took the offensive, more or less, when England couldn't run anymore with the excessive 25° C heat :rolleyes:

Ecuador was with out a doubt the team that showed the best game, along Germany of course; poor Sweedes they were suprised by a very good Trinidad... they received what they usually give to others :nod:

Argentina played a strong first half... then they didn't... lol. The scoreless game of Trinidad vs. Sweeden was more exciting than the Argentina 2-1 Ivory Coast... :rolleyes:

Now I can't wait to see Group B next games. Btw, Serbia and Montenegro are no longer a single country, but two Serbia and Montenegro... but they are still going to play as one :)