Worldcup 2006 (merged)

Sorrento

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

calvintang,

what is the big deal about football? so what if it happens every 4 years?
guess your logic needs reversing - we live it all the time :) you just notice it every 4 years :) :shake:

luck :)

come on sorrento heard u cheer.

venido en México :)

your right .

Don't think portugal will have it easy tonight v angola. what do u think ??

not at all....very dificult task.....angola last time they played against us was like a battle....lots of injuries......not a fair game.....

lets hope for the best

;)

LoL yeah I saw that AFTER the England-Paraguay game, and thought it was funny that my wife and I thought he was horrible! (and sorta funny lookin!) haha. Does he officiate any more games in the World Cup or is that it for him?

Well IMO, and a very sad one indeed, Chiquis has been the best referee so far... :sad:

LOL, the Italian referee in Mexico/Iran game was really terrible... if anyone sneezed, it was a foul... if anyone sneezed, and the other team had the ball, it was a foul... geez! :rolleyes:

Not sure if it was a good game or not, I am so excited I really can't tell; at least I am honest :tooth:

3 - 1... but there was a moment when anything could have happened, it was scary. Then that huge mistake and then a great third goal... and then avoiding making more mistakes in defense :P

Iran is a great team, I hope they beat Angola and Portugal and go to the second round. Right after the Anthems one of the Iranians gave Oswaldo Sanches a flower bouquet... that was the greatest thing I have seen in the WC so far :)

Before this game Netherlands, actually Argen Robben :rolleyes: , did a good job... Serbia/Montenegro... or actuallly 21 Serbians / 2 Montenegrians started the game terribly, but in second half they tried to do a better job.

I haven't slept anything but 2 hours between 9 and 11 pm last night and 40 minutes between Netherlands/Serbia-Montenegro and Mexico/Iran... haha, I need to sleep!!!!!

i mean football as a major event..

same thing with olympic :cat:

And Formula 1 too? No wonder the race track was almost empty two years in a row... which is a SIN, that racetrack is a work of art... wish we had one like that over here.

Problem in any sport is how if you don't know about it, don't see the games, and specially don't have a team to call your own... YOU WILL NEVER LIKE IT. Its like me and American Football: I have tried everything to like that thing, even choosing Atlanta Falcons to be my team... but still I don't like it one bit :sweat:

At least I don't hate it anymore... and Atlanta keeps sucking every season, go figure :rolleyes:

Damn my country lost today. One sad goal the other with a stupid goalie that doesn't know how to jump before putting his hands out. Shame shame shame.....Iran's out... :( :(

Iran is your country?

Well sorry to say this but IT ISN'T OUT YET... :)

Iran, like all the other group members (Portugal, Angola and Mexico) have to play against each other. Mexico and Iran already played, Angola and Portugal will play in 45 minutes... then after a few days Mexico vs. Angola and Portugal vs. Iran... then a few days later Mexico vs. Portugal and Angola vs. Portugal.

I think the 2 best teams of each of the 8 groups go to the next round, and then play life/death matches in the 1/8 final, then quarter finals... and then the final with the last two teams.

Iran, if they can win against the other two rivals they could even end up #1 in the group... and if Mexico loose the other two games could end up in #3 or #4 and out of the cup.

This is no time for quitting Mack... hehe, remain in the fight and keep suffering like the rest of us :sweat:

I still have to check my pulse :shake: