The HUGE BIG-BIG Windows Vista Thread

kelleybp

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will Be fun. Nice work tonight :)

Thanks

Another 4 hours and it's downloaded. I've thought about sticking another hard drive in and loading up Vista. I used to have a compulsion to acquire every new piece of beta software there was. But not anymore. The honest truth? For me XP works. It does everything I need and everything I use works. Thats all that matters anymore.

has anyone gotten raid to work on build 5728, or 5744 for dfi expert mb? i currently have them connected to nvidia sata ports.. and no matter what i have tried it only sees one of my raptors.

just curious if anyone has gotten this to work.. don't want to keep trying if it is impossible.

has anyone gotten raid to work on build 5728, or 5744 for dfi expert mb? i currently have them connected to nvidia sata ports.. and no matter what i have tried it only sees one of my raptors.

just curious if anyone has gotten this to work.. don't want to keep trying if it is impossible.

Here u go .. read first post ..I made the mistake of not including the sata Ide folder too you need both! folders am quoting here from a clip from post

http://www.nforcershq.com/forum/1-vt66299....d2327f04623825e

"Then copy the whole content (that means all files) of the SATARAID and the whole content (all files) of the SATA_IDE subfolder all together onto an empty floppy disk or USB stick. All files have to be in the root of the disk/stick device. "

I had only loaded one folder. be sure to include both