New DFI Lanparty UT NF590 SLI-MR2/G

Hmm... Your P/S, does it have the full 8pin EPS12v connector? aslo, how many 12v rails, and at what amperage? Are you watching your voltages as you run at these settings? If so, do they seem to wobble any more then normal on the 12v line?

The 8pin connector is present. About 12V rails, I'm not sure if they are 2 or 4, surely at 18A each. Anyway, here is the datasheet:

http://www.seasonic.com/pdf/datasheet/01PC...0-600-500HM.pdf

I've not monitored the voltages strictly, but I've never notice any particular wobbling of volts...

Usually instability is going to be Power or Temp... So I am curious if it could be power... (Mainly cause I am unfamiliar with that brand of PSU, and it's voltage regulation as you start sucking greedily from certain lines :) )

I' don't know what to think, maybe I'll put back my old Enermax 600W and try... about the temperatures, under stress I have another temperature around 60 degrees, but it's identified with motherboard temperature (maybe mosfet?)...

Baio

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now using a 667 divider its (260x11)/7 ~ 408 (DDR2 816) 5-5-5-15-23 T2.. I can't even get it stable at T1 and with the 533 divider it was doing (260x11)/9 ~ 317 (DDR2 634) 4-4-4-12-19 T1.

Is there online any explanations of I the memory dividers work?

I'm trying to raise the FSB and I can't realize how it works... sometimes, raising FSB makes the memory fall even with 400 set by bios... :confused:

Ciao!

Baio

The 8pin connector is present. About 12V rails, I'm not sure if they are 2 or 4, surely at 18A each. Anyway, here is the datasheet:

http://www.seasonic.com/pdf/datasheet/01PC...0-600-500HM.pdf

I've not monitored the voltages strictly, but I've never notice any particular wobbling of volts...

I' don't know what to think, maybe I'll put back my old Enermax 600W and try... about the temperatures, under stress I have another temperature around 60 degrees, but it's identified with motherboard temperature (maybe mosfet?)...

Baio

No PSU looks good. I'd throw a fan over your power regulator... Just to get some more airflow... Might be good to see if that is the cause. I have heard that it's rated to 120c.. but I wouldn't go there necessarily. Even though it doesn't seem that high, maybe being misread? what monitor are you using for your temps?

-------

Could it be chipset? Or just your system temp?

No PSU looks good. I'd throw a fan over your power regulator... Just to get some more airflow... Might be good to see if that is the cause. I have heard that it's rated to 120c.. but I wouldn't go there necessarily. Even though it doesn't seem that high, maybe being misread? what monitor are you using for your temps?

Could it be chipset? Or just your system temp?

I was just thinking about a new fan over the mosfet zone... Last night I've launched another double Prime95 at 26x12 (3122) at 1.525V and it has turned off as at higher voltages. :mad: The last temperatures before shutdown were CPU 61 and mobo 64... the mobo temperature is the most suspicious at this point.

For temperatures monitoring I'using both SpeedFan and Everest; this because SpeedFan is more handly and I can associate the right name to any sensor. For stress tests Everest is more useful, because it makes a log file with min, max and average temperatures, but on the other hand it mistakes sensors (for ex. it names AUX the CPU temp). Now I'm dowloading the new beta version to see if it has improved.

About the chipset, at the moment it has the stock fan but I'm waiting a deliver with a new WB... :) By the way, at the moment I have not overvolted it.

Ciao and thanks again for your help :) !

Baio

Yeah. or a 120 blowing over everything.. if you are watercooling, many forget the rest of the components need / want airflow. So temps rise like crazy as there is none of the traditional extra airflow exchanging air in the case. Overtime of course the temp just keeps rising.

Yeah. or a 120 blowing over everything.. if you are watercooling, many forget the rest of the components need / want airflow. So temps rise like crazy as there is none of the traditional extra airflow exchanging air in the case. Overtime of course the temp just keeps rising.

Here we are... put this 120x120 and the shutdown disappeared! :)

immagine009hh8.th.jpg

Ciao!

Baio

Thank you, Booster!

In addendum to the previous post:

All give spectucular results, PCMM particularly likes the digital PWM.

~Ibrahim~