New DFI Lanparty UT NF590 SLI-MR2/G

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I got my board this morning and I'm guess you guys probably did too if you ordered it from Newegg last friday.

I've been fitting parts in and since this is going to be my first time watercooling I'm really taking my time but I noticed something that I was real lucky but some of you may not.

IMG_0273.jpg

IMG_0274.jpg

This is DD Maze 4 installed on a Connect 3D X1900XT.

I know the nuts aren't screwed all the way in but as you can see in the two pictures the rear left nut is right between DIMM 2 and 3, its clear for me but it may cause a problem for others using a different video card, this is just a heads up. With the nut tighten down it doesn't get in between the heatspreaders as you can see in the picture but it still sticks out and could hit the PCB if I wasn't so lucky.

This may stop users from using one of the DIMM slots if unlucky.

I know the nuts aren't screwed all the way in but as you can see in the two pictures the rear left nut is right between DIMM 2 and 3, its clear for me but it may cause a problem for others using a different video card, this is just a heads up. With the nut tighten down it doesn't get in between the heatspreaders as you can see in the picture but it still sticks out and could hit the PCB if I wasn't so lucky.

This may stop users from using one of the DIMM slots if unlucky.

Cutting off a little of the threaded rod after the nut is tightened down is also always an option, as once the nut is tightened, the extra doesn't serve much purpose.

Very nice booster. Take some more pictures! i wanna see the full view of inside of your case, not just some problem your warning other people about with screws lol, but it still looks good from what i can see (like the water cooling). Im getting the same processor and RAM to go with my DFI NF590 mobo. I wanna know what your overclocking your CPU and GPU too also, if you would like to share that.

I know im being a little bit of a bug, but should i just **** the waiting and go ahead and buy it like next week. I was going to hold of till beginning of october, but so many already bought the board, its gotten great reviews, BIOS seems to be working well and the board is stable, it doesnt look like theres much to wait for. Do you really think there gonna make some sort of updates or board revisions that i should wait for, to fix any minor problems there may be..... i donno. Maybe wait for more reviews?, or for more support to develop for it...

Theres already this review http://www.tbreak.com/reviews/article.php?id=466