Unix Vs. Winblows

Propane

silly hethans, you dont understand what im saying. lots of people think that people who dont know anything about computers use windows, so therefore it must be simple enough, and in turn not have the same power as other 'more complicated' OS

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

( i have a linux partition and a windows XP partition )

I think the key to solving Mac/PC and MS/Linux/Unix issues is to envelop the zen philosophy. Everything is nothing, Nothing is everything, Windows IS Linux and Macs are PCs. whoa. cool man, cool

so all in all I remain neutral. thank you and have a nice day.

also mac isnt more user friendly than windows... the mac os is confining...

I've used both as I use to have two Macs in the past. Apple makes their OS so called "confining" so that you can't break it, or at least have a heck of a time doing so.

Windows IS Linux

Uhh...Noo...They are two differant things. Kinda like Honda and Ford. Yet they are both cars, just like Linux and Windows are both Operating systems.

Mist, Oct 26 2003, 09:36 PM

U need a life mercury besides mac is more user friendly then windows so ur point is completly wrong

I didn't know Macs had little foo foo bubbles that pop up telling you to click things....

Edited by Mr.Grim

Mr. Grim (i take it u got it off of twisted metal?)

foo foo bubbles?

Yes, got it off Twisted Metal Black, sweet game. And the "Foo Foo Bubbles" are those craped things that pop up telling me to click the Start button every 5 min.

• 1 year later...