DFI-Street Convention

bring ooztuncer with ya since he lives in Maine...and bring us some damn lobsters!

oh wait

Vegas is full of prime rib & lobster for almost giveaway prices...

Lobster at giveaway prices should not be eaten :/

and good idea, be nice to split the gas with someone

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But seriously though, chances are I'm in. We serious about doing it this year?

its simple for me since I live within 8 hours of it, and have a job that allows me to do such things, and momma will almost be done with her summer job then (early to mid August)

Too bad I make all my money between April and November, can't be screwing off in August. Would't mind Vegas around Jan. or Feb.

If you want to be eating good lobster, you need to live in the northeast.

Too bad I make all my money between April and November, can't be screwing off in August. Would't mind Vegas around Jan. or Feb.

If you want to be eating good lobster, you need to live in the northeast.

CES is in January...

you did read what my first post said about AUGUST right?

you got to give those of us that live in the REAL WORLD (ie we have jobs and lives and can't just go cavorting off to Vegas because high school is out for the summer) time to plan and save a little money since we don't live with mommy and daddy and can't just borrow the Escalade and the Visa card and boogy down to Nevada...

:tooth:

(heh, again, this is why we prefer 21+ ages)

Not to menchion its also hot august nites. Car meet

be nice to split the gas with someone

Gas about $3 a gallon :sweat:

Probably cheaper to fly

I had a bunch of gas this morning, I'm willing to share :nod:

Guest SuppA-SnipA

im 17.. and in canada

whos paying for my fake ID, plane and hotel bill?

Las Vegas is a big city.

One of the toughest parts of conventions is finding out where meetings are being held and recognizing fellow conventioneers. Usually done with name tags or hats.

Because of all the "vice vibes" floating about I would suggest we wear some form of protection (especially the younger members). A simple yet inexpensive device can protect you (and your loved ones) from the harmful effects of the bars, strip clubs, crap tables, and "whokers".

A number of the mods are already working feverishly on some deisgns.

These not only provide protection against the dreaded "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" vice vibes but will also allow easy identification of fellow DFI-street conventioneers.

THunDA wearing his design, called simply, the "beanie".

He is also working on a device to "cancel" the vice vibes through the oscillation of dylithium crystals.

ali2.jpg

ExRoadie testing his design which he believes increases signal reception for cellular and land-line phones

i_0584.JPG

Technodanvan field testing his "wi-fi capable" design in the University cafeteria.

He has sold over 200 to incoming Freshman for next year.

i_0586.JPG

Angry_Games and RGone (with help from Momma and her Heavy Duty Baking TinFoil) are busy testing alternative styles for maximum FSB and stability

http://www.ericisgreat.com/tinfoilhats/

Rumors that AceGoober and King of Nothing are co-developing with Bulldog and Sharp a similar aparatus (thong style) for groin protection are totally unfounded but all have admitted that they enjoy the cool feeling of tinfoil protecting the family jewels.

DEFCON is in Vegas August 4th-6th and these may also offer protection from DEFCONistani's and Feds that may still be lingering in town.

Roundtrip AirFare from Chicago with a Hotel room for 2 nights is right around $500. I figure with food, bar bill, whookers, and gambling I can pull it off for a little over 10 grand :D

"BYOTF" - Bring Your Own Tin Foil

Rumors that AceGoober and King of Nothing are co-developing with Bulldog and Sharp a similar aparatus (thong style) for groin protection are totally unfounded but all have admitted that they enjoy the cool feeling of tinfoil protecting the family jewels.

Creative differences.

...sigh...

Ace insisted on briefs.

Sharp went all Austin Powers and demanded gold tin-foil.

Bulldog became obsessed with the idea of embedding an MP3 player.

And well.... I have to admit..... the thong style did chafe a bit.

Technodanvan field testing his "wi-fi capable" design in the University cafeteria.He has sold over 200 to incoming Freshman for next year.

You wouldn't believe what they go for either...hell if I were a freshman I'd get a pair of them if I knew how messed up I was gonna be in a few years.

The briefs idea is intriguing though...the groin is a sensitive area. Something to market next year perhaps.