Evercool VC-RE Chipset Fan Installation Tutorial Video! (2 fast mirror

Oh yeah, wtf is this.....

Video tutorial - Evercool VC-RE Chipset Fan Installation Tutorial Video! (fast mirror added!)

Well kids, here it is. After promising for a good while to make this, I finally finished it today.

A little over 7 minutes of monotone nasal Angry narration during a 720x480p (DVD quality) installation tutorial.

This video tutorial will teach you how to easily remove your stock NF4/ATI chipset fan and install the very popular Evercool VC-RE gpu/chipset replacement heatsink+fan.

This installation is good for all of the following models:

DFI Lanparty NF4-D

DFI Lanparty NF4 Ultra-D

DFI Lanparty NF4 SLI-D

DFI Lanparty NF4 SLI-DR

DFI Lanparty NF4 SLI-DR "Expert"

DFI Lanparty NF4 SLI-DR "Venus"

DFI NF4 DAGF

DFI NF4 Infinity

DFI NF4 Infinity SLI

DFI NF4X Infinity

DFI Lanparty RDX200 CF-DR

DFI Lanparty CF3200-DR

Please be for downloading video here: <------Please what? You going zombie on me bro..LOL

http://files.filefront.com/evercool...;/fileinfo.html

MIRROR #1

and leave comments as usual!

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop bull craping man, just admit it, this is not the first time i had to correct you okay? You hindu-jew-muslim mixed.....come on you got to be muslim too, we'll prey together, QQQQQQQQQooooooooooooooodddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............

once again many thanks for the hosting

you do understand why I left it at 160MB right? It is a very high quality video and something like this...I want people to get every detail...even if it means that the vid size is larger than normal.

(not yelling at you or anything, I very much appreciate a fast mirror for the big videos).

Guest LithoTech

Only 43? Ah, give it time! ;)

When I saw the screenshot the Gangster posted of his d/l speed, thought you might also be interested:

When I originally D/Led, I got over 500KBtyes p/s, took all of 6 or 7 minutes to get it. It was quite late at night, 2-3am PST. Wish I could suck files down like that all the time. I'm on a 7mbit cable, rarely see the benefit.

I tried again earlier this afternoon just to see what the speed would be, and it was about 200KBytes, little less than half of what I get at night, or a little more than Gangster.

Still, very phat pipe for outbound even for these days. Very appreciated, because the alternative is really slow and free and slow and free and so slow it seems like it might abort. But it is faster if you pay. I wonder if anyone actually pays.

Guest LithoTech

you do understand why I left it at 160MB right? It is a very high quality video and something like this...I want people to get every detail...even if it means that the vid size is larger than normal.

(not yelling at you or anything, I very much appreciate a fast mirror for the big videos).

Yeah, video compression has this nasty habit of ruining huge blocks of image, trying to save file size by matching neighboring pixels. It does a horrible job, often grouping 32x32 chunks of pixels and turning them into a phsycodelic box of noise that is really distracting from the content of the flick. :sad:

There is no real good way to save file size except make the dimensions smaller, or drop the frames per second or ruin the sound. Depending on what it is, none of these are options.

As for it being 50mb or 150mb, I prefer bigger personally, and always click the HQ links when given the choice. I don't care how long it will take, I'll let it cook over night if need be. :D

No problem with the size.

As I said, it brought no problem with my hosting so far. so I'm happy to provide the mirror.

As for the compression/image quality problem, I have recompressed full 2h movies in divx with sound in a bit less than 700MB, so it should be possible to lower this one without lowering the quality too visibly (again, this is a judgement call). It takes time in the encoding though (multipass encoding in MPEG4). It does not bother me either way.

As far as the DL speed, as stated, this host is in Europe (France to be precise). as such, you get limited by the utilization of the trans-Atlantic lines during the day. At night though, they stay pretty much unused. Host is more than decent, so it should not be the limitation.

And for the record, i got a few more hits over the week end. So, so far, the video has caused 9711183KB of traffic, or a bit over 9.7GB.

Holy Snikes, this file is huge. If it helps, I can upload it to my server and you guys can use that as an extra mirror. I'll give you the link when I've got the file some webspace.

My server would be at Dallas so it'd help some people here in the states. Right now, I'm getting transfer rates from it of about 250 KB/s so it's reasonably fast. I've also got about 500 GB of bandwith extra.

How much is it sucking down right now?