Evercool VC-RE Chipset Fan Installation Tutorial Video! (2 fast mirror

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol just board and giving ya a bad time travis :nod: But im buying CPDMF nF4 stuff and was gonna download that and it started out at 30 mins download time the jumped to 23 hours not that i need it. Oh GOD smolt with a nF4 your all so much in truble

you are NOT allowed to alter the videos we make in ANY way

I wouldn't do it without your consent.

you may host it if you wish, but you must supply the URL in this thread and I will add it as a mirror

The video is done uploading, may the hammering begin!

http://files.ihavenofriend.com/dfi/evercool2.wmv

PS: server is in Europe. Speed may be limited from the US (I got 50+kB/s). Try and Report.

I get more like 300 KB/s, thats fast man.

Hey Angry, you sound preety professional lol. That looked easier than I thought it would be.

Rub rub rub, lot lot lot !!!. lol, nice.

That was a very nice shine for both the chipset core there and the evercool chipset cooler base.

Nicely done, thankyou very very very, preeeeety much. :P

you must have done something wrong, or have tried to download the wrong file etc as I just went to the page and have begun downloading the file from the URL in the first post

It's working now buddy.

I think the host I tryed this AM must have been the fault.

As far those temps I talked about....raised the volts just one step and my 33C cpu went up to 38C so I may end up needing to use the new cooler this summer after all.

Thanks for the hot tip on the cooler and the video as well.

Guest eva2000

Question has better chipset cooling helped at all in terms of overclocking etc on CFX3200-DR ? Seems the chipset on this board runs very cool to begin with 38-41C under stressprime load stock chipset/stock TIM untouched on CFX3200-DR with 26-27C room temps.