who was your favorite 80's icon?

Grunt_Style

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uuuurrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant rember either. she played the original blond bombshell before pamala. shes been in som many movies but i cant rember her name now.i think the latest one i saw he in was dracula 3000 where she played the role of a . android.(terrible movie)

Oh yes Samantha Fox. Songs were okay but videos were better :) Damn I wonder where she is now.

She came to Montreal recentely for a tv show, one of those Idle things...anyway, she's in her late 30s early 40's looking hotter than ever, chose a 20 year old guy in the crowd and gave him one hot kiss in front of the cameras....lol

Same old Sam Fox...

I have the entire first two seasons of Transformers on DVD.

And Robotech :-P though I can't sit and watch them now...........

I heard the girl that played Punky had a really huge chest, and had to get a reduction.

Something Moonfry is her name I think

Hmmmm good I would eat her up like a Gummi Bear :nod: :):D :drool: :drool:

Punky

She is married and got a kid. :rolleyes: :sad:

Please note the iorny though they were pretty cool then even if totaly fake- that was what the 80's was all about anyway.

Vanilla Ice was a lot smarter than you think he knew he was fake but he got the girls.

Wish I could link to the Girls on Film video by duran duran though it is easy enough to google.

Thanks joe, forgot about miami vice!!

But I recall another one, was so spooky for me to watch it actually: The Visitors - reptilians who can change shape invades the earth but a half human half reptilian kid saves the human kind from that menace!!