Evercool VC-RE Twinkling VGA Cooler in UK?

paulbaker

Can anyone Advise me if I can purchase this cooler in the UK, I have spent hours,(DAYS really) searching, and apart from a lad who told me to contact gladiator computers,(to no avail) I have had no luck.

Could one of you kind American Gentlemen Ship me 1, or does anyone know if there are any suppliers who would ship me 1

Thanks in advance

Have been wondering the same - nearest i found was this Scan 3XS Evercool Chipset Thermal Kit though there's no detail at all. Closest similar product seems 2 b the Vantec Icebergs

Other higher £ alternatives are:-

Swiftech MCX159-CU (good uk availablability Scan etc.,)

Force Chipset cooler - No uk source

Thermalright HR-05 - New product again no uk source.

Microcool NorthPole XE Whisper Chipset Cooler - No UK Source

Frozen CPU.com appear to be about best bet with USPS Global Priority Mail = $17.50 which is a bit sick for a $9 Evercool cooler.

I'm toying with the idea of getting the Swiftech, won't work with gfx card in top slot i think, but am currently using the lower slot anyway 2 help memory cooling.

luck

Edit:

Jab-tech -

Sorry, there are no available shipping methods for your location.:
when uk selected.

Guest area51

@paulbaker & Supershanks

If you fellows want one let me know and I will ship it to you.

If ordered from svc.com costs me $11.15 to my door. So would cost you that + whatever shipping is to you. Should be cheap as they are very small and light.

Let me know.

Guest area51

@Supershanks

No problem. I am at the post office quite regularly and the fans are are so small it is no big hassle.

Feel free to pm me any time if you need one.

Hi

Have they changed then?? I have placed 5 or 6 orders with them and all have been delivered to the UK without any problem at all.

My last order was a few weeks ago, I wonder if they now stopped doing shipments to the UK? I will have to double check whe I get home.

Jab-tech -

Quote:

Sorry, there are no available shipping methods for your location.:

when uk selected.

Supershanks, of course they ship to the uk, try changing the shipping method ;):rolleyes:

umm...

jabtech3vk.jpg

Supershanks, of course they ship to the uk, try changing the shipping method ;):rolleyes:

umm...

Gonna try and order as above, just wondering how the currency work's out, do you pay in £ or $ and do they convert or what?

Any way thanks for all your input's, and I may take you up on the PM and have you send it me if I have no luck from Jabtech :)

@Pyr0 - Hehe :) well spotted hadn't changed carrier which generated the original message i got. :P

I'll give it a bit of thought, may be worth while shipping for a few things 2 offset the high carriage.

atm just looking like swiftech is favourite which i can get here . i particularly like the bit where it's recomended instead of water cooled

Swiftech has positioned the extreme Duty cooler as an alternative to water cooling
Swiftech MCX159-CU Chipset Cooler - Review also would give all cpper cooling with my xp-90C :) :shake:

:) $26 works out just under £14, well worth it, to end all my chipset nightmares, I did try this order about 6 months ago, and I must have clicked the wrong shipping message, it came up over £110 !

Special thanks to PYro, it was your little pretty picture that got me to order with the right shipping method, Honestly you dont know how annoyed I have been last 6 months knowing there's a spot on cooler for this chipset only to find it unavailable in UK. Cheers I love you!

Now I am wondering if I should have ordered 20 to knock out on ebay? :)

P.S.

I paid with paypal, and it showed at 1 point the £ exchange, as £13.50 ish

I think this is Cheep!

Just realised your a scouser, well in mate, should av known, being so helpful an all.