Halo - The Game!

Alexedm

hey.

I will be wondered if someone will telll me what's so good in that game it's new i know but it's doesnt much !

i saw this game on my friend's comp belive me it's realy suck !

the faces are ;) ugly...you can see the that sticks it's suck

and so many people like it...

can it be cuz of he's AGP card ?

yeah but u still gotta love it. i downloaded the final releace yesterday, and hopefully i will have it up on my site to download by the end of next week. new weapons are the flamethrower, the covanent rocketlauncher, the covanent banchee, the warthog with an attached rocketlauncher turret gun, and a few new kewl maps. :P

Yeah its fun but only for a little while I find. I don't find there is enough different weapons in it, I would take Battlefield anyday of the week over Halo. One thing I really hate is how slow the guy moves. On a good note though I do like the different modes of multiplayer which seams to spice things up a bit. IMO i'd give it a 5.5/10

OMG i dint thing there where any halo haters. well...i dint think it was possible to hate halo. And halo pc, the beta is awesome on lan. We spread it about the lan party and by 10:30 there where 20 ppls playing and i kick . for the first time ever (i sucked at xbox version cause i dont have a xbox) Halo is the best mutliplayer game 4 xbox and when the final version comes out the graphics will be awesome

all in all, i think halo is a pretty darn good game, not a great game, but still very playable. i dont think it deserves any bashes, however i cant find anything SUPER specal that would sperate it from any other game.....

Got the xbox version when it came out and love it to death one of the few games i can play for weeks on end. Im waiting for the second one and will renew my xbox live account the day i get it.

i dled it 2 days ago and i think it kicks .... but its only 2 days and i dont know how it will end up. Usualy i play a game for one week 24/7 loving it then i get bored and play another game... if i finish it it one week good or els it will stay rotting on my comp for ever until i decide to play again.

anywaz i think i have the final verison and the grafuics look pretty good, but ti lags on my comp when i put max resolution and max detail and i can udnerstand y!!!!! if someone knows how to help the thanx...( i need to play it at 800*600 low textur quality)

I think your video card is the problem, do you have the latest drivers for your card?

And are there any patches for the game, if so get them also.

1024x768 @ default graphic settings should be the standard

Edited by O(V)eGA_l2el)