Rate the person's sig/avatar above you.

ReelFiles

monochrome is good :D i like calvin's sig.... but abit... i dunno....blah.... 7.25/10 (im a hard scorer)

spyvie, simple is good, but the "nf3 250gb" text is blurry, better fix that ;) ....... 7/10

uncledavid, too simple.... but nice idea..... 7/10

evilinc, nice render, but the text below it should be embedded somewhere with the render.... 7.5/10

wevvspot, becoz u have some grey shades, its abit harder to read..... 6.5/10 (luv ur avatar tho)

orion, BEAUTY! thats just amazing! altho u could squeeze some better AA on the background shades and the gradient on the text is a bit too dark on the bottom.... and heck, while im at it, the top abit too bright... kinda hurt my eye when i compare to the rest of the sig............. 8.5/10

soundX, nice, but the text couldve been better........... 7.5/10

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What Face?

Well, the idea was to do a front view of the character inside the “a” in the LanParty logo. I’m no artist as you can tell, but it seems to be a pretty simple set of shapes from what I can see in the one angle available.

I guess it’s back to the drawing board.

Guest caffeinejunkie

sweet sig spyvie

Ill agree with red because the main part is very well done but the outside nf3 250gb/spyvie is a lil blurry

still I like it 8/10 :nod:

9 on the siggy...a little tough to read the green text on the left...

Don't bother rating mine :nod:

Can one of you copy and paste yer siggy settings and shoot it to me via PM so's I can see what I need to do to get with the program?