Evercool VC-RE NF4/CFX3200/RDX200 chipset replacement fan @ SVC.com!!!

the Arctic Silencer and Accelero coolers are my personal preferences when it comes to gpu cooling...I personally feel they are superior and fantastical lol

I tend to disagree on this opinion.

I had an Arctic Cooling Accelero X1 on each on my 256MB 7800GTX's and when I volt modded them I needed a superior cooler as the RAM sinks weren't being sufficeintly cooled. I bought the Zalman VF900-Cu LED GPU cooler's and this aided with better cooling performance with decreased temperatures.

I then bought the Zalman FB123 to use as cooling on the Voltage Regulator (the large black heatsink found on the end on the GPU's PCB). Any large fan with decent CFM would be suitable to place over the GPU as an additional cooling aid.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, to each his own

I've had excellent results with Accelero but keep in mind my ambient airflow is generally better than most users since I've had to build hundreds upon hundreds of test rigs and setups and have found more and more efficient ways of cooling with keeping noise at silent or at least acceptable levels.

You might also want to check your Accelero installation if you are getting temps that are too high on your RAM as I've never been stopped by RAM temps during overclocking with an Accelero

well, to each his own

I've had excellent results with Accelero but keep in mind my ambient airflow is generally better than most users since I've had to build hundreds upon hundreds of test rigs and setups and have found more and more efficient ways of cooling with keeping noise at silent or at least acceptable levels.

You might also want to check your Accelero installation if you are getting temps that are too high on your RAM as I've never been stopped by RAM temps during overclocking with an Accelero

Would you mind sharing those "ways" with us?

Guest Kobalt
Anyone know of a store in the EU that has the VC-RE available?

You might want to check the Iceberq CCB-A1C also. It is copper, but it doesn't have a RPM wire. Happy has a few posts about this model also.

I got myself a Titan TTC-CUV3AB vga cooler instead, I found it in a computer store one block from my house...

It required a little bit of modding in order to fit the Expert - one of the two holes needs a bit of elongation so that the plastic clips holding the cooler in place can fit through the mobo. Powertools to the rescue.

I applied AS5 to the nf4 chipset and then installed the cooler - initial impressions are VERY good.

The stock cooler ran constantly at 6k-7k rpm, this one runs at 4400 rpm and my idle temps have improved by 8-10 degrees while my full load ones have improved by 6-8 degrees... I = happy! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cannonfodder

Evercool VC-RE in the UK!! :)

Go here.....

http://www.shinyhardware.co.uk/products/product.asp/pid=5511

They are taking pre-orders and don't say how many they are getting but delivery due APPROX 25th - 30th July.

Took me an age to find them.

:rolleyes:

Hope this helps all the folks from the UK who have been asking for these.

help, my sigs not showing up, I have one , honest!