Problems with CFX3200-DR? Post here (merged)

132 members have voted

1. 1.

• My Hard Drive is 16MB Cache
    • My Hard Drive is 8MB Cache
    • I have issues with the ULI Raid Controller
    • I do not have issues with the ULI Raid Controller

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same thing here, but if you are carefull with the voltage that you apply in bios and an eye on the readings, that wont be a problem for your system.

I have read some where that Oscar and DFI is working on that issue, next bios update may correct those readings.

The DRAM Voltage is going to be 4 settings higher than what you select.

For example, My DIMMs run on 2.80v. So I select 2.74 v in BIOS and it reads out as 2.80v.

Ok now I have my own problem :P

Has anyone else been getting many devices stacked with their video card IRQs? I have the BIOS set to give video a separate IRQ and it does from one another, yet stacks my other devices with each card. I can set it to manual assignment and when I go to each PIN choice I still have many things grouped with each video card as a choice.

For example I will have the sata controller, with a video card and my sound card with another.

During post it shows most of these devices on IRQ 14 and 11. In my OS it shows them grouped under 18 and 19 with the video cards.

I have tried a reinstall after clearing ESCD and still end up in the same boat. Anyone know how to control this? As I say my manual choices in the BIOS still show groups of devices under each pin assignment. I can not select a single device and give it an IRQ. On top of all this I do have things like my Sil raid off to try to free up IRQs and it doesn't seem to stop the grouping.

I have the same type of memory Gskill 4000 HZ as you and if i choose «Idle Cycle Limit=256» my system becames very unstable. All my problems regarding stability where solved when i changed the «Idle Cycle Limit» equal to 16.

Heh mine crashes and locks with 16. 16 is what I have used on every other board and in every other case though. 16 gives best performance and most recommend moving to 32 or 64 with stability problems, and even that is a no go for me. I must be on 256 with this board with my HZ.

Samsung UCCC maybe more trouble than it's worth.

Heh mine crashes and locks with 16. 16 is what I have used on every other board and in every other case though. 16 gives best performance and most recommend moving to 32 or 64 with stability problems, and even that is a no go for me. I must be on 256 with this board with my HZ.

Samsung UCCC maybe more trouble than it's worth.

I have only noticed about a 50MB/s Bandwith difference in using a 256 over 64.

3D Mark 05 and 06 feed more off of Processor speed and GPU Ability/Speed than they do Mem B/W.

Are there any other settings you changed? Perhaps you had an O/C on your video card or you changed your CPU multiplier?

Hi , has anyone got a xclio 750W power supply with one of these Mobo's , only i am looking for a good solid psu , preferably modular as i have a small case and this XClio GREATPOWER X14S4P4 750W looks the part

As long as the PSU is 24 pin ATX compatible, you should be good. You could run on hell of a CrossFire setup on that PSU. I've never really seen anyone use that Brand before. I've always had excellent experiences with Antec, Thermaltake and OCZ PSU's.

EDIT: Just found a review of that PSU over at ExtremeOC

http://www.extremeoverclocking.com/reviews...io_550BL_6.html

Looks Good and I'm sure it'll run your CrossFire great.

Hi , has anyone got a xclio 750W power supply with one of these Mobo's , only i am looking for a good solid psu , preferably modular as i have a small case and this XClio GREATPOWER X14S4P4 750W looks the part

i have the xclio 700W, i dont think u actually need 750 but it all depends,

i have crossfire setup, fx60 at 2.95, 4 harddrives, 2dvd burners, great powersupply and looks very solid inside.

great power, by no means this psu is cheap, looks great and has excellent packaging.