My Comp Room:

Psywar

Well I got the digi cam.. and I am finally gonna show u my new comp room..

Im up stairs now.. and its hotter up here then it was at my parents place.. my comp runs.. alot hotter then it used to.. right now I am at 43 Celc. with the tornado at 7 volts.. if I flip the switch to 12 volts it will drop to like 35 37ish..

Anyways.. Give me a few mins.. I am going to Post all the Animals in the room as well.. so their will be about 4 pictures :) so be patient.. :P

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cool another reptile owner! here's a pic of my big baby (mr grinch) and his visiting cousin who stayed with me till he was healthy enough to go to the detroit zoo. poor little guy is a lot older than mr grinch and much smaller due to poor diet. it also showed in his personality. he bit me so many times it wasn't funny.

edit: baby photo of mr grinch. he's gone orange to show his dominance of the house, and is over 4 1/2 feet long now.

Edited by bigred

wowzers.. thats an Iguana right?

Those things can be pretty nasty and mean..

notice the gloves... the one in the cage was pretty mean. took a lot of time and handling of him to get him to not bite me or whip me with his tail (way worse than being bit). the one outside the cage I've been raising since he was a hatchling. he's failry tame, but he lets my dogs (rotts) know he's the boss.

I like the old school baseball mit on the wall. Nice assortment of caffinated beverages too :D

its very old skool, my father gave it to me a long time ago, and he got it from his father..

Gotta have caffine :)

The mobo on the wall is my first PC..

I thought it died.. but I was looking at it the other day.. and I noticed 2 of the pins are bent on the chip.. so.. If I just bend them back it would work again.. speaking of which.. I might pull out the leatherman and do that now :P