Post Your Speaker System

BROWNjello109

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm... looking through this thread i must be the onyl one running with onboard sound :(

oh well my actual audio system makes up for it: http://jvc.co.uk/product.php?id=UX-P55&catid=100069&lid=

got my audio out going into the AUX plug and tehn wack up the bass and onto the "Rock" equalizer mode and boom! cracking sound quality :D

oh and i have the older speaker design which actually produces better quality sound than teh new ones pictured

How good is the sorround sound on nforce2? Im wondering cause my dad may ditch his dell and wants surround sound.

Its really good. Some of the boards have a defect that in them that crackles the sound after a while(which can warrant an rma). Its as good as an audigy and even doesnt load the cpu as much.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm using my Harmon Kardon home theatre receiver along with a couple NHT bookshelfs for the fronts and some Polk Audio smaller bookshelfs for the rear all coming off the SB Audigy.

hehe... that's close to what I run.

JVC DTS 5.1 surround reciever, polk fronts and rears, and my lovingly Yamaha YTS 60W160 dual powered 8" subwoofers, coming off an Audigy gamer