All Videos Go Here (do NOT make new threads)

Snowpro

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only because you choose to not hear the man speaking

that is the difference between liberals and conservatives. conservatives say nasty things and then claim they never said such things even when when presented videotaped or audiotaped evidence that clearly is the conservative saying something nasty. Karl Rove, Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh, all of them claim they never say anything dirty or nasty or hateful, and when they are shown in video or on audio saying such things, they spin it away like it wasn't them or it was taken out of context, etc.

You choose to believe what you want and continue to live in fantasy land. The rest of us live in the real world.

Liberals/Conservatives....Republicans/Democrats......they all lie. They just lie about different things lol

only because you choose to not hear the man speaking

OK!

Prove me wrong by backing it up with some examples of Karl Rove being mean.

If he's such a nasty guy I'm sure there are lots of examples for you to post proving your point.

I'll make my point again by linking to the blog that broke the Newsroom Cheer against Rove.

http://blog.seattletimes.nwsource.com/davi..._the_world.html

Hey guys!

How about a description of the video when posting a link? You don't have to give away the punch-line but at least give us an idea so we'll know what it's about.

Some of the site ads and content is Not Safe For Work.

Keep this in mind when posting new links.

Thanks

ExRoadie

I haven’t followed this thread at all, but looked at enough to know that this is probably a change of pace. It’s a photojournalist in the back seat of Blue Angle #7. Does he use the barf bag? 14 minutes long. Worth the watch. If you don’t think it takes some physical conditioning to take the G forces of an F-18, listen to the voices. The pilot is always talking in a normal voice, while his passenger sounds like he is talking thru a straw.