What car are U driving?

XT2.5

Guest Timmay

My Ride:

1994 Honda Integra VTi-R

I enjoy it because of the clean lines, simple design, great road handling and the power from a 1.8lt - it’s astonishing. Awesome fun in a great package.

nzh19kh.jpg

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shaolin95
Please do not paint the General Lee on your MR2.

However, painting the General Lee on a Neon is hilarious. There's one here in town, cracks me up every time. I wonder if he has the indy intake mani on it? LOL

Dont worry, I just realized I would have to paint the flag on my T Top! :-)

I am looking for a charger better....

Guest Timmay

If its the one off the lights then I've seen it. But seriously, you seen these things with turbos on them :drool:

Go to google video and search Turbo Type R. There is this one in Germany doing the Nuriburge (sp) and it compleatly rapes porche, ferrari ect ect. :cool:

Dont worry, I just realized I would have to paint the flag on my T Top! :-)

I reckon it'd be cool, but it would be ruining a nice car. You'd be able to jump in, a la the tv show, if the T Top was removed!

Timmay, Hondas are pretty nice, quick and efficient. Never seem to have enough torque for my liking though, but I'm a lard arse and need a tank to pull me around lol. My gf works for Honda and I'm always ribbing her about it.

My ex-boss had a old (ie square) Civic which he turbo'd. That was the scariest Honda I've ever seen. /rant

Your Integra looks nice, white Integra's are just mint looking, they shouldn't come in any other colour (except maybe bumblebee yellow).

Guest Timmay

Hey dude, thanks for a great reply, I was kind of expecting a picture of a bowl of rice to be posted :rolleyes: .

Yeah I went from a 2.4lt V4 to this and I get sick of it somedays, the lack of torque Low down, has decent amount up top for its weight. But then when heading down to the snow, and given it some sick, when you hit 8K on the RPM Tacho it all makes it worth it. Its also great on the fuel!!

MMM yes, a Yellow Type R - WITH - Yellow Recaro's :drool:

Lol @ ricer.

I feel ya on the fuel side of things, costs me about $100 to fill up my tank and I get maybe 450km's if I'm lucky. Once I get open road it's worth every penny ;)

On the subject of torque (or lack thereof), it's not always your friend as I found out the other weekend when it was wet on the road and I tried my hand at drifting around a corner and ended up facing the other way on the road!

Drift rule #1: Don't drift without LSD.

Guest Timmay
Lol @ ricer.

I feel ya on the fuel side of things, costs me about $100 to fill up my tank and I get maybe 450km's if I'm lucky. Once I get open road it's worth every penny ;)

On the subject of torque (or lack thereof), it's not always your friend as I found out the other weekend when it was wet on the road and I tried my hand at drifting around a corner and ended up facing the other way on the road!

Drift rule #1: Don't drift without LSD.

:shake: Yeah gotta be carefull on NZ roads... Once driving home from the ski at around 110KM/h my car was bottoming out on bumps... Man that felt like . under your feet. seeing as how there is only a thin layer of Tin between you and the road :nod:

Light weight for the win!

2002 lancer es (comuter car)

1976 Monte Carlo (I drove the hell outta it until the tranny went out)

1957 Ford Fairlane (my baby, gotta 429 big block in it)