What sportscar are you?

inquisitor

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on people this is the real sports package right here......

Yours Truely this is all me right here baby...

camels800x6005pc.th.jpg

Fastbags, water holder, rough rider, travel in two, what else let me see here......

Typical self delusion. It tells me I'm an Audi TT, but I still feel like a McLaren F1.

Gotta agree with Vassili Zaitsev and Kawasaki 1. If I ever won the lottery and someone said I could only have one car...that'd be it.

You are a Dodge Viper!

viper.jpg

You're all about raw power. You're tough, you're loud, and you don't take crap from anyone. Leave finesse to the other cars, the ones eating your dust.

haha.. raw power.. !! :nod:

I just wanna say something:

You, north americans, europeans and blabla, you have money to buy good cars, but oil there is EXPENSIVE, and a lot! and you cant run with those things in the streets or highways, cause cops are waiting for you!

Here, in Venezuela, oil is cheaper than mineral water, im not joking, with 0.05$ you can get a LITTER (1000 ml) of brand new good and asskicker gasoline, 6 times more than what you get buying mineral water. You can run at high speeds in the highways, cause the cops arent gonna give a damm about it, there are a few cops in the highways and they dont care about speed limits. But we dont have the money to get good cars as you! DAMM!! That sucks! xD