What sportscar are you?

inquisitor

I'm a Porsche 911

911.jpg

You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite,and you know it.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Porsche "Boxster"

Works for me! (I actually used to have its 70's vintage forebearer - the 914!)

You are a Lamborghini Murcielago!

lambo.jpg

You're not subtle, but you don't want to be. Fast, loud, and dramatic, you want people to notice you, and then get out of the way. In a world full of sheep, you're a raging bull.

I am the same.

I'm a Mazda Miata!

"<ahttp://www.tomorrowland.us/sportscar/images/miata.jpg">

You like to soak up the sun, but your tastes are down to earth. Everyone thinks you're cute. Life is a winding road, and you like to take the curves in stride. Let other people compete in the rat race - you're just here to enjoy the ride.

Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.

Edit; and aparantly i'm an idiot cuz i can't figure out how to make the code display everything correctly :rolleyes:

lol you guys...don't bother posting the code you get in the box from there as it is HTML and HTML is not allowed at the forums (which is why it doesn't show up as anything but code lol)

anyway, I am a 1937 Ford Coupe with a chopped top all ZZ top style except more of a very dark black cherry metal flake heh

or I'm actually just a 1984 Toyota Celica with cool rims and low profile tires and a decent stereo :tooth:

I’m any muscle car. They were all great.

@ Oceans:

Loved the Boss 302. One of my favorites. Had a couple friends who owned a Shelby. They were sweet. Will always remember the chase scene in “Bullett” between McQueen’s Mustang and the Charger.

Back in those days, I had a ‘67 GTO (Goat) with a 427 Rat (Chevy motor. The GTO factory 400 ci was a dog.), 310 cam, solids, Mallory dual point, Holly tri-power on an Edelbroch, beefed trans, explosion proof bell housing, heavy duty truck clutch, custom headers, can’t recall the differential (at least 456). My neighbors hated it when I fired it up (made their windows and cupboards shake). Thank goodness fuel was cheap back then (leaded fuel was cool) and that I worked at a service station. The 60’s were a great time for young muscle car enthusiasts.

Still have my’70 Vette. It’s mint, 25K miles and all stock. $4600 out the door back then. Wish I had bought the immortal LT-1. Hindsight is 20-20.

Still have my’70 Vette. It’s mint, 25K miles and all stock. $4600 out the door back then. Wish I had bought the immortal LT-1. Hindsight is 20-20.

You have a corvett from before they got imasculated by the EPA and you are complaining?!

You have a corvett from before they got imasculated by the EPA and you are complaining?!

You’re right Joe. In ’71, the EPA started getting involved. The compression ratio on a 350 dropped from 10.25:1 to 8.25:1 and needed unleaded. (I guess after 27 years of marriage, I’m starting to become like a wife. Complain, complain, never satisfied.) Sorry about that. I’m now thankful for what I’ve got. Thanks for straightening me out. :)