What sportscar are you?

inquisitor

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McLaren.F1.Gt.1.jpg

That car use to be the fastest mofo in the street for arround 10 years, nor ferrari, nor porshe beated this beutiful thing!

McLaren F1, my fav.

But i rather to have a jeep, a land cruiser "macho" (as they call them here) a defender...all terrain, to go to anywere ;)

McLaren.F1.Gt.1.jpg

That car use to be the fastest mofo in the street for arround 10 years, nor ferrari, nor porshe beated this beutiful thing!

McLaren F1, my fav.

But i rather to have a jeep, a land cruiser "macho" (as they call them here) a defender...all terrain, to go to anywere ;)

You got that right. That car has been my favorite for years. :drool:

The mcLaren has the driver seat in the middle and a seat each side of that for two women, beat that.

0- excitment in the speed of light

:shake: but that may sucks, cause you hands just can be allways in the car...you know what i mean :D

A middle seat driver is a very interesting thing, you can see left and right side troubleless

Same...

You are a Lamborghini Murcielago!

lambo.jpg

You're not subtle, but you don't want to be. Fast, loud, and dramatic, you want people to notice you, and then get out of the way. In a world full of sheep, you're a raging bull.

I would be a.....

66 Chevelle with a blown big block...probably a 540cu. in. or bigger tubbed, narrowed and hungry....

Black metallic paint with metallic flame job.....

and just for giggles a 500hp nitrous system....dual stage of course...

You are a Mazda RX-8!

rx8.jpg

You're sporty, yet practical, and you have a style of your own. You like to have fun, and you like to bring friends along for the ride, but when it comes time for everyday chores, you're willing to do your part.