• 46-50
    • 51-59
    • 60-69
    • Way old...

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if that's the caffeine or any of the other hundred thousand things he's probably eaten in his lifetime, though. I don't even know if Cherry Coke has that much in it. My dad drinks a pot of coffee every day and it doesn't really bother him. It could just be person to person though, too.

My guess is that it was the sugar and the other chemical compounds found in cherry coke. There is such a thing as caffine poising and I know of some one who has had it before. Actualy two of them. They both drank about 24 bottles of bawls each, yes each. They were sick for a week.

My guess is that it was the sugar and the other chemical compounds found in cherry coke. There is such a thing as caffine poising and I know of some one who has had it before. Actualy two of them. They both drank about 24 bottles of bawls each, yes each. They were sick for a week.

I can imagine. Caffeine is an alkaloid, although it's not the same alkaloid family as them it does share the alkaloid characteristic with coccaine, morpheine, amphetamine, and niccotine if I'm not mistaken. Definitely no mistaking it's a drug.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

38 and change. Funny thing - I didn't even own a computer until about 6-7 years ago. I was writing at the time, and had my brother build me something out of spare parts. PII with 56mbs of ram, and a mighty 8 gig 5400 rpm HD. Now I have 5 machines built my yours truly, and a notebook, to boot. It was sure a lot cheaper when I was a console gamer - but I'm having a helluva lot more fun. Budget's went TU - but two tears, whatcha gonna do?!?!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

16 - Everyone is like double my age but have the exact same interests. I wonder if I'll still be into this as much 16 more years from now?

:edit: Yay for thread resurrection! All threads should get a bump once in a while so they can come up and get some air. :D

Guest LookBackX2

28 with a new baby girl....so....28 going on 5 or 50. Not sure which.