Psu

H4Y0

What are you going to be running with for a motherboard?

The DFI-NF4 boards all require min 480 w power supply.The OCZ is a good choise but the powerstream,it has adjustable rails you can use to give more Dram if your into overclocking but the 520W version.Another good choise and cheep is the Fortron 500W,manny users use this here a DFI-Street.Ill drop the link for you.

http://www.directron.com/psax500a.html

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10854

now, my system (venice 3200@2600mhz, dfi ultra-d, x800gto@X850pro,1 hdd, 1 ddr dimm, dvdrw, 4 fans) running with hec ar-t 300w.

i would like to add more memory and maybe another hdd, i belive the hec art 300w will make me problems :rolleyes:

edit,

modstream 450w cheaper then fortron 500w :tooth:

The modstream has less connectors (AFAIK) I choose the PowerStream 420W and it is ok for the rig in my sig, no problems at all. I'm now with a Levicom 420W with low rail amperage and some stability issues. I RMAed my PowerStream 420W 7th of December and still waiting for exchange :?

now, my system (venice 3200@2600mhz, dfi ultra-d, x800gto@X850pro,1 hdd, 1 ddr dimm, dvdrw, 4 fans) running with hec ar-t 300w.

i would like to add more memory and maybe another hdd, i belive the hec art 300w will make me problems :rolleyes:

edit,

modstream 450w cheaper then fortron 500w :tooth:

The modstream is $89 & the Fortron is $93 and its a 500W plus it has dual 12 rails. for the extra $4 the fortron would be the wise choise.Now remember the min requirment is 480W,you may get away with the 450W but your running boarderline with no room to upgrage.

Mursaat has a good point also if you choise the OCZ the powerstream is better than the modstream.(IMOP)