Don't Want To Look Stupid

acecafe

I bought a Honda Silver Wing, 600cc scooter. Yeah, I know I coulda bought a motocycle but for reasons I don't want to go into it was the Honda or a Ridley. The Ridley's start at $13,000. My question is will I look stupid on a scooter with one of the more colorful racing jackets with armor? I could get a more subdued jacket with armor but the one I like is red/black/white onda jacket. The scooter is red. By the way the scooter has a top speed of 120mph. B)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you dont wear a good motorcycle jacket with something that can reach 120Mph the only time you'll look stupid is when you crash with your so called scooter.

And hey,you're going to wear it,why dont you buy what you like best and screw the rest ;)

BTW if you really want to look stupid buy a G5 :P

Edited by kobalt

dude. that scooter is awesome. ahaha i would ride that. my goal is to buy a crappy . starcraft camper van. have the outside look crappy as possible. and the inside is all leather and everything. lol. do whatever. i dont care what people think. its a joke to me when other people waste their time judging other people instead of judging themselves.