Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Would you agree that Burt Reynold's best ever big screen performance was in the movie "Deliverance"?

2. Is "syphillis" something you get at Christmas?

3. How long is a piece of string?

4. a) Is maintaining DFI-Street.com a full-time job?

B) If so, do you get financial renumeration?

5. Out of ALL the DFI motherboards ever sold what would you estimate as a percentage, are member's of DFI-Street.com?

6. Could you send anything cool eg. promo stuff etc my way?

7. Do you think that I'm cool?

8. And finally, in all seriousness, do you collect your belly button lint?

What is Happy and Momma going to do for the Fourth?

The 4th is just like any other day to us so I will probably be working and so will Happy. We do usually hang out on our lawn though and watch our neighbors set off fireworks.

What is Happy and Momma going to do for the Fourth?

probably sit around and classy lady about this or that

we might go out and watch the fireworks if they have them this year (one never knows here from month to month because of how dry it can get)

or probably just play Titan Quest all day lol

1. Would you agree that Burt Reynold's best ever big screen performance was in the movie "Deliverance"?

2. Is "syphillis" something you get at Christmas?

3. How long is a piece of string?

4. a) Is maintaining DFI-Street.com a full-time job?

B) If so, do you get financial renumeration?

5. Out of ALL the DFI motherboards ever sold what would you estimate as a percentage, are member's of DFI-Street.com?

6. Could you send anything cool eg. promo stuff etc my way?

7. Do you think that I'm cool?

8. And finally, in all seriousness, do you collect your belly button lint?

1. Sharky's Machine was my fav Burt Reynolds movie

2. You can get it any day of the year if you aren't careful

3. it's as long as you cut it to be

4. a) yes

B) no, i pay for it out of my own pocket

5. I can't estimate that because DFI-Street is only 2 years old and DFI is about 20+ years old

6. can you send any money my way in exchange?

7. I don't know you enough to make that personal assessment, but anyone that has to ask if someone thinks they are cool is generally not cool at all...

8. I have a safe deposit box for it

Is Titan Quest worth the $50? Or is it just gonna suck me in like Diablo did and waste a couple years of my life...

lol

sucking you in for a couple of years is why Diablo II and Expansion was worth the money!!!

the game, like any brand new game, is pretty buggy at the moment...but...Iron Lore/THQ will patch it and the mod tools they have included are going to be basically on par with Never Winter Nights in the sense that NWN has a huge huge mod community and all kinds of new modules and that is what Iron Lore was shooting for when they made this game and added the toolsets.

There are already many new items/weapons crafted and available...imagine in a couple of months when nerds start making new campains etc

the ONLY problem...is it does not have a Battlenet type of central server...but I think if TQ gets really really popular, you will see something of this nature.

If you loved Diablo or any hack-n-slash RPG, this game is for you.

As I said...its a bit buggy right now, but that will change with some patches (no different than the DFI motherboards when they first come out and need BIOS updates lol)

Guest caffeinejunkie

Whats your opinion on valves new episode style setup with the Half-Life series?

Guest caffeinejunkie
love it!

(especially $7.99 @ Circuit City instead of the $20 through steam!)

It is kinda nice

But would you rather have steam go like ep1 ep2 ep3 and the hl3 to finish the series or just continue with the episode trend?

personally the first episode was wayy too short for me and I actually wouldnt mind waiting for a larger game or having a few more episodes and then a larger game.

I don't mind paying $7.99 for a couple day's worth of gaming (I'm not like you kids who can play for hours and hours and hours and finish games in one sitting...I'm still not 50% done with Oblivion, I've still not finished Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends, I've still not even begun playing Star Wars: Empire At War, I've barely finish FEAR, and JUST getting started on Titan Quest)

I don't mind spending my hard-earned money wisely for episodic content. I liked it, I wasn't upset about the length of it, and I will continue to purchase their new episodes.

I don't mind paying $7.99 for a couple day's worth of gaming (I'm not like you kids who can play for hours and hours and hours and finish games in one sitting...I'm still not 50% done with Oblivion, I've still not finished Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends, I've still not even begun playing Star Wars: Empire At War, I've barely finish FEAR, and JUST getting started on Titan Quest)

I don't mind spending my hard-earned money wisely for episodic content. I liked it, I wasn't upset about the length of it, and I will continue to purchase their new episodes.

dont waste your time with starwars.. its repatitive