Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhm, I am the "other" Calvin Tang, (owner of calvintang.com). Angry_Games you think you thought it was strange?! My mouth fell open when I came to this forum and found someone posting as (well, I thought) me with one of my photographs as his avatar.

er, calvintang, I suppose you found the image by doing a google search for yourself? Normally, I try to stop people from using my photography without permission, but I could make an exception if we really do share the same name and you're just using the photo here for your avatar. Is this your birth name? What nationality are you? I'd love some background, I've actually met another "Calvin Tang", he is in the military and found me by way of web search (again, for his own name).

lol

users here have no say in their avatar, I am the one that picks out their avatars for them

so I just google-imaged calvintang and came up with apparently your site....which is strange since I could have sworn that in our giant 'digital photography' thread that the first calvintang was the one that took all of those pictures...

this is getting stranger by the moment lol

if you are not ok with his avatar being one of your pictures, just let me know and I will remove it, and I apologize for any inconvenience as I truly thought HE was the calvintang of calvintang.com lol

Very interesting twist of events! Staying tuned for further developments...

@Angry & Momma: Didn't see this asked previously, but

Do you all dress-up for Halloween?

If so, what do you normally dress-up as?

I would imagine Angry dressing up as a....hockey player.:P :tooth:

Very interesting twist of events! Staying tuned for further developments...

@Angry & Momma: Didn't see this asked previously, but

Do you all dress-up for Halloween?

If so, what do you normally dress-up as?

I would imagine Angry dressing up as a....hockey player.:P :tooth:

Oh man don't even get me seriously started on adults dressing up for Halloween. I hate Halloween and I think its because I always had really crappy costumes growing up and as a result I am now bitter about the whole affair. We are adults we shouldn't dress up, so I don't. I know I am a big party pooper, but blame my parents :P.

I refuse to picture you dressed-up as a chick (even though I do have visual images appear in my head when someone describes something to me).

But, I can picture Momma wearing a big, purple afro. :shake:

actually I dress up as a chick and momma dresses up as my pimp ;)

lol

users here have no say in their avatar, I am the one that picks out their avatars for them

so I just google-imaged calvintang and came up with apparently your site....which is strange since I could have sworn that in our giant 'digital photography' thread that the first calvintang was the one that took all of those pictures...

this is getting stranger by the moment lol

if you are not ok with his avatar being one of your pictures, just let me know and I will remove it, and I apologize for any inconvenience as I truly thought HE was the calvintang of calvintang.com lol

Wow, this is quite strange. Though, I can see how doing a search for an image of calvintang would return results from my site. It would have been even funnier if I showed up here to see someone writing under my name with a photo of me (glad that didn't happen though). If the first calvintang is attached to that avatar then you can go ahead and use it for that purpose.

btw...

Welcome to DFI-Street! :D

Wow, this is quite strange. Though, I can see how doing a search for an image of calvintang would return results from my site. It would have been even funnier if I showed up here to see someone writing under my name with a photo of me (glad that didn't happen though). If the first calvintang is attached to that avatar then you can go ahead and use it for that purpose.

White wine is served with chicken and fish for the most part due to tradition.

A Grand Master Chef once told me that if you like red wine with fish then drink red wine with fish.

When cooking Drunk Chicken, the stronger the liquid used the better the flavor will penetrate the meat.

Ale seems to leave a slightly bitter taste in the meat which doesn't appeal to me but may be fine for your tastes.

That's one of the great thing about Drunk Chicken. You can try just about anything you want.

Uhm, I am the "other" Calvin Tang, (owner of calvintang.com). Angry_Games you think you thought it was strange?! My mouth fell open when I came to this forum and found someone posting as (well, I thought) me with one of my photographs as his avatar.

er, calvintang, I suppose you found the image by doing a google search for yourself? Normally, I try to stop people from using my photography without permission, but I could make an exception if we really do share the same name and you're just using the photo here for your avatar. Is this your birth name? What nationality are you? I'd love some background, I've actually met another "Calvin Tang", he is in the military and found me by way of web search (again, for his own name).

Theres at least 6billion people in the world... so no coincidence..

How did you found this forum so quickly? such coincidence...

Ohh boy.... my real name is Calvin Tang Phet Siang.. and about the picture... ask A_G :nod:

what is the fastest speed you can overclock a standard venice 3000+ to and get a bootable printscreen of cpu-z or something along those lines to prove it?

I saw some one overclock a pentium 4 to 6ghz and something using liquid nitrogen at -240C can you get over 6ghz on a amd chip?