Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

red930

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice... I like it better than the first one so I'll probably use it instead. Very awesome job man!! I'm just trying for a sort of when someone looks at it they don't know whether to throw up or drool kind of effect though... Like, dragons and evil eyes are cool and all, but they are missing the sickness I really want to portray. Like so evil, even truly evil people would look at it and get a queesy feeling... does that help some?

Oh, and I just noticed, my vid card isn't on there... Evga 7800GTX KO Edition with Zalman Fatal1ty. ;)

demon.jpg

I am actually just getting up to you, had 3 other people to take care of first. I am going to clean install tonight and hook you up tomorrow, sorry it's taking a bit. PM me a list of the specs and any other changes you want me to make.

THX bud

No problem, still trying to tweak the font, maybe change the layout a bit.

*Edit*

Are you sure you like the specs? I would list the model # of the cooler, which venice you have eg; 3000+, 3200+...etc. Why don't you rewrite the specs exactly the way you want them or at least give the model #s.

ReelFiles.... I’m amazed at how many times you change your sig. I liked the one with the little guy with the big mouth, and the sort of rainbow going across the sig. It was very unique, and these others just don’t seem to be you. :D By the way, you are doing a nice job on all the sigs. Wish I had the time to play with that, but doing mine took more time than I thought it would. I’ll start using it next week when the last of my components arrive, and my build will be partially done.

Ladies and Gentleman,

I will be deviating from the established Sig thread rules slightly and I believe you all will agree as to why.

As most of you know, I am a retired Marine and I support the troops, no matter which service branch they are in, completely.

BlueOval just informed me he is going to Iraq in about a month and has asked if he could get his place in-line bumped-up, which I am doing.

I will be personally taking on the task of creating a sig to his liking.

If anyone has difficulty with me doing this, then feel free to voice your opinions in another thread, not here. No matter what opinions are stated, the decision will stand as stated.

Thank you for your time.