Do you have a Girlfriend?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a Girlfriend?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, My blow up doll
    • No, My mom is my only girl
    • No, I like guys

I vote blow up doll because they cheep, they dont talk back, they dont need to get "dressed up", No crap PMS, They let you do anything to them, And when your all done you fold em up and put em under your bed.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhh...if that is what your into man..more power to you heh

But I enjoy the real thing...My girlfriend is wonderful, she enjoys gaming as much as I do(in some cases more than I do...which scares me abit heh but still is very cool) and many other things. Its still alittle weird how much we have in common ::whips tear from cheek:: :)

Ya know AxcesDenyed, I'm thinking I'll be having that same problem in June when I get married. :P

*ducts from the items Celtica is going to throw at him*

Edited by d3bruts1d

Ya know AxcesDenyed, I'm thinking I'll be having that same problem in June when I get married. :P

*ducts from the items Celtica is going to throw at him*

ROFL Life as you know it will be over when you take the plunge, I am to far away for her to throw anything at me :P

Congrats D3 and Celt...... It's 12 looooooooooooooooooong, excruciating, [once thought] impossible, incredible, beautiful, amazing, continuing journey here on my end..... Both of you, enjoy the ride and never allow it end.

got the real thing. and like others said, best thing to happen to me. marriage is just a few months away, and the little one is just a few months after that (scary now that I think about it).

best part is, she does the cooking, cleaning, shopping (can be a bad thing from time to time), AND does most things your blowup dolls do except fold up to be put away :P