DFI LanParty RDX200 CF-DR (initial pics/build)

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry guys I am unable to post anything like that until Monday since we let Anandtech have exclusive on it. I am making a vid with the DV on how i put it together and that it is installing windows, but for benches and screenshots, you will have to wait until Anandtech posts their review up, then I will post my own stock-speed shots and see how well it overclocks

I do know that it is capable of doing 4x1024 @ 2-2-5-2, 1T, DDR400 (if your memory will do 2-2-5-2 anyway)

the important thing is that it will do 1T @ 4x1024 (and of course 4x512)

other than that...can't really say much

too early to tell

as with everything, you should wait for a week or two to see what Rgone and I say before purchasing this board

Well at least it is listed on the DFI website so I got to check out the bios layout in the manual...Nice and familiar.

Good news on the 1T and the memory capabilities A_G...Thank for the tidbit.

My Sandy 3700+ needs a new home ;)

I'm glan anandtech is going to have it. I'll be interested in their comments on chipset performance after reading this http://www.anandtech.com/cpuchipsets/showdoc.aspx?i=2562

It's got to be shipping with older chip.

ITE8712F sensor again. Can't wait to see results with Crossfire Cards.

Sure nice to hear the builds have been such a breeze.

I'm glan anandtech is going to have it. I'll be interested in their comments on chipset performance after reading this http://www.anandtech.com/cpuchipsets/showdoc.aspx?i=2562

It's got to be shipping with older chip.

ITE8712F sensor again. Can't wait to see results with Crossfire Cards.

Sure nice to hear the builds have been such a breeze.

mbm5 update? ;)

So here is what I consider a decent question, Is the 1T based on the Processor being able to do it or is it a board issue if I can not get a system stable with 4 sticks at 1T?

i'm wondering the same but i'll wait for them to do the testing.. i'm sure AG will cover them

what i think is they will at least need a better memory controller from venice/sandiego cores..