DFI LanParty RDX200 CF-DR (initial pics/build)

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL.. I would rather have the blondes. No way in hell even the performance would lure me in. Sorry but even in the land of wanton, reckless spending that I live in.. I won't bite that hook. To each his own though. :)

LOL.. I would rather have the blondes. No way in hell even the performance would lure me in. Sorry but even in the land of wanton, reckless spending that I live in.. I won't bite that hook. To each his own though. :)

wise choice my demonic friend...wise choice...

One voice in my head says grab the credit card out of my pocket.... But the other is telling me to hold off a bit..

Which voice to listen to ..lol

The third voice bro... the one coming from your wife... if she is armed her voice carries more weight hehe

Personally I am weighting for SB600 or M1575 south bridge versions... SB450 is outdated

Personally I don't mind spending money on a good motherboard, since it is in effect what makes everything else work. Seems that spending money on expensive graphics cards, memory, and cpus is all for nothing unless its in a quality board. If I didn't already have a pair of SLI cards, I'd definitely be looking into this.

Well, for me to shell out that much green on a motherboard.. I would have to hear it from far above twice blessed that "OMFG this motherboard is the be-all, end-all shiznatz!!" and then I will wait till the price comes down. :) I don't mind spending money on a mobo either, it's just that this thing costs sooo much more than anything else I can imagine throwing away my money on. I expect coupons for a free ** with this.. or an inflatable doll even?