DFI LanParty RDX200 CF-DR (initial pics/build)

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patience is the key. I have been working on my Ultra D for the last couple of months and there is still lots to learn there. :) My guess, 2months before the HighCourt Of OverClocking will render their Final Judgement and Approval. I can wait.

Looks nice.. now lets see how the release of the ATI cards goes. I've seen the x850 Crossfire card but I am not finding the x800 Crossfire card anywhere yet. I'd like to know my existing card won't be a pile of crap that cannot be used in the upgrade. Lets hope the mobo is champ material.

Guest ElAguila

I am interested in how the raid performs on this board as well as the 4x1024 @1t memory. Using a raid and the most memory you can is very beneficial when doing video/audio editing/encoding.

If ATI doesn't start shipping their mythical CrossFire Cards I may never leap.

That would help.. looks like only the 850's are being released first..

For $239 it had better come with twin 20 year old blondes to ride in the Ferarri with me...

Muahahahhaaa!! ROFL.. $239?!? I am an impulse buyer and I am not afraid to fork out $$ for things I don't need but at that price.. count me out! There is no way in hell I am paying that for a motherboard. They can keep them.