SATA 150 HD Read as ATA 133 at Start Up

I am having an issue with my hard drive. I boot up my computer and it states that my 74 GB Raptor hard drive is booting at ATA 133, I don't think this is correct because my hard drive is SATA 150! I have it plugged into the nRaid SATA ports, since I couldn't get my computer to even load the operating system when it was plugged into the Sil SATA ports. My computer is running great, but I paid extra for a hard drive that was super fast, and I want to get the most bang for my buck. If anyone has any suggestions to fix this, please inform me because I don't know where else to turn, and thanks to all in advance.

SATA is designed to fully emulate PATA on a software level in the same way that PCI-E does to PCI. I don't know if it's supposed to do this, but I wouldn't worry about it as even your Raptor will come nowhere near the available bandwidth on Ultra ATA/100, let alone SATA150.

I have searched the forum, but to no avail, that is why I made a new thread, so I could get some help. Should I just reinstall Windows from scratch, and have my drive connected to the Sil SATA x 150 port rather than the nRaid SATA x 300 port? I just want my computer to run as fast as it can with out overclocking. I will attempt to overclock once my computer is at 100%.

SATA is designed to fully emulate PATA on a software level in the same way that PCI-E does to PCI.
That was the correct explanation way back up the page. All drives no matter who makes them will show up during boot up at the point your are looking at and will show an ATA speed. It is the way it is. Not a problem. Not a loss of speed. It is the way it works.

RGone...